Lemon Lime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!

Go down 
+6
MissAtl
msain
Terrica
bella
R&B101
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MissAtl

MissAtl

Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Yes!

Back to top Go down
jazzi

Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:55 pm

^^that was the song. my ex boyfriend long ago used to sing that to me lol
Back to top Go down
jazzi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:05 pm

what yall know

Back to top Go down
jazzi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:23 pm

uh oh, I see ya lol
Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
jazzi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:04 am

They need to collaborate again. When I was little the down low video was so sad to me when R. kelly got his ass whooped.
Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:05 am

it was sad but that's what he gets for creeping lol.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:14 am

Their whole album was fire. I still have it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QwgpPxT8M0
Back to top Go down
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:17 am

OMgeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love JS album. R. Kelly did his thing on that one.
Back to top Go down
R&B101

R&B101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too!   Favorite Songs, Music Videos -What are you currently rocking too! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 am