Lemon Lime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why does malware just come through the java ,JavaScript ,Flash or ActiveX why does IE allow it to run?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetKat

Why does malware just come through the java ,JavaScript ,Flash or ActiveX why does IE allow it to run? Empty
PostSubject: Why does malware just come through the java ,JavaScript ,Flash or ActiveX why does IE allow it to run?   Why does malware just come through the java ,JavaScript ,Flash or ActiveX why does IE allow it to run? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm

laptop with wireless INTERNET. cannot connect regularly old fashion way with modem... why?How does Dell's financial plan work?File system compatibility problem?what are the best unix books for beginner and learning for shell scripting also? <a href=http://tid-group.com/forum/member.php?u=92643>YouTube, Could this stand as a Mini Series?</a> refluks dieta przepisy How do you make an iso of a multi-session disc?Java - Using multiple delimiters in a Scanner?How can i show locations of user in a map? in drupal?No video link when I use Skype ?for some reason the browse button doesn't work on any application?Can GeForce 8400 GS Work for Medal of Honor Airborne?Buy a new graphic card? refluks zoladkowo przelykowy objawy <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks-zoladkowo-przelykowy/>Refluks zoladkowo przelykowy</a> dieta refluks Is it possible to Overclock a Intel core i3 370m on a laptop?Software with the below features wanted. Any suggestions?How do I slow down a song/clip in Ableton Live for mixing/blending purposes?Where to find an inexpensive id card printer?[/url] Internet explorer cancels my downloads?Why Cant My Laptop Connect With My Wifi?New Tumblr Advice Blog!? how much energy do lap top computers use?do u trust ahappydeal.com?Hyperlinks in Presentation on Ipad?
Back to top Go down

Why does malware just come through the java ,JavaScript ,Flash or ActiveX why does IE allow it to run?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Lime :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com