Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LSA is wack as fuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LSA is wack as fuck Empty
PostSubject: LSA is wack as fuck   LSA is wack as fuck EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm

damn msain, your formspring shut lsa down. when are you coming back...
Back to top Go down
LaStraws

PostSubject: Re: LSA is wack as fuck   LSA is wack as fuck EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Yea it is .
All the fashion girl$ blamed Msain for not posting .Bitch please !
Msain is the cover up for your current money woe$ .

affraid
Back to top Go down
why?

PostSubject: Re: LSA is wack as fuck   LSA is wack as fuck EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 pm

for them to have money supposedly, they weren't that fly. a lot of tacky high shit was posted by the so called fashionistas and why do yall call them that. fashionista is a eye for fashion, one expensive item don't make them a fashionista
Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: LSA is wack as fuck   LSA is wack as fuck EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm

^^true. I cringe when i hear people call themselves a fashionista when clearly they are not. I'm not really familiar with anyone on LSA, but I see all these youtube videos with girls claiming to be fashionistas with no sense of style lol. Dulcecandy87 and juicystar21 are fashionistas. They study fashion and can make a forever 21 dress etc look bomb. Their channel also have gotten them on tv and magazines. That's a true fashionista.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: LSA is wack as fuck   LSA is wack as fuck EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSA is wack as fuck   LSA is wack as fuck Empty

Back to top Go down

LSA is wack as fuck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Lime :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | Computers and Internet | Computers | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com