Lemon Lime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

free sample sites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Free

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm

does anyone know of a good free sample sites. yes I'm a cheapo and I do know that sites exists but some of yall may know of a site
Back to top Go down
HitCity

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm

damn, the site is different now lol. I'm sure if you google free sites a lot of sites would come up.
Back to top Go down
free

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm

I did google. Sometimes when you give your email you can get a lot of spam. That's why I'm trying to find a legit site.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 pm

I remember some years ago and older dude was telling me about a free site to get free samples. He convinced me all the stuff was free. Being bored I went to the site and sign up for a lot of things. I gave a fake name and I created a play email address to avoid all the spam. Girl, next thing I damn knew, I was getting all this free shit in the mail. I got like two big ass bottle of Tide detergent, a good ass knife set, and I remember getting a lot of free Dove samples. I became addicted to getting free shit in the mail LMAO. I don't know why I stopped, but I can't remember the damn site for nothing. I'm quite sure there are still some legit sites out there. Really I use to sign up for a lot of make up, but I will get sent other stuff too. Good Ol days lol
Back to top Go down
HitCity

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 pm

that's what I'm talking about, you were getting the good stuff for free lol
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 pm

sure was and wasn't ashamed either lol. The tide came in a big box. It was on my porch when I got off work. Shit I was scared to opened it and left the box unopened for close to two months. I kept saying I was going to take it to the post office. My family came to visit me and asked what was in the box, shit I didn't know. so then starting talking shit why would I keep in my house if I didn't know what it was LOL. So we opened it and it was the Tide and then they gone tell me to give them one after all that shit they were talking LMAO..
Back to top Go down
HitCity

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm

lol, shoot I need to find some free make up sites
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 am

LOL aint nothing wrong with getting free shit. Back then it took like a month to two months. Sometimes I would forget, but I loved being surprised when I got my package lol
Back to top Go down
HitCity

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 am

I'm about to google free make up samples and see what pops up. I do know that you can go to a Dove, Pantene or other sites like that for free samples.
Back to top Go down
Twisted

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 am

I go to a site called Twisted Branches. Everything is 100% free. A lot of times these free sample sites get you to fill out a survey or you have to complete other offers, that takes up too much time and it's no guarantee that it's legit. This site is not like that. You can go to the forum and under a section that you like and you will see many links to free products. I have recieve many free items from this site.
It's updated daily.

Back to top Go down
saboricua

saboricua

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks Twisted. I'm going to check that site out.
Back to top Go down
free

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

I got some free tampons in the mail from that twisted site lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

free sample sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: free sample sites   free sample sites Empty

Back to top Go down

free sample sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Lime :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com