Lemon Lime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
msain

msain

Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner... Empty
PostSubject: Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner...   Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am

This shit is wonderful. if you are on the hair boards, you know most women love the raspberry long term relationship leave in, but I swear this none of your frizzness just automatically makes my hair feel so silky. I use it on wet hair. Normally, I would have never purchased this, but the store didn't have the long term relationship.
Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner... 41iZ4FEPouL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner...   Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:11 pm

hmm, i'll skip on it, though it may work lol
Back to top Go down
HitCity

PostSubject: Re: Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner...   Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner... EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm

I don't try stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Jkalia

PostSubject: Re: Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner...   Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner... EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 pm

I like the ltr. I didn't know they sold this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner...   Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner... Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbal Essence none of your frizzness leave in conditioner...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Lime :: Beauty and Fashion-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com