Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
msain

PostSubject: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 pm

a while ago my daughter went to visit her paternal grand parents. Of course I packed more than what she needed, clothes and all. So as I'm getting email of pictures with my baby with her kin folks and such, none of the clothing she had on was clothes that I packed for her and plus her hair was in a lot of ponytails (which I hate). I didn't trip, her grandma was probably excited and all. Well recently, her grandmother came to Atlanta for two days. If I had her watch my baby for a few hours or if she wanted to take her out with her somewhere, she changes her clothes/hair again. I don't know if I'm making a big deal out of nothing. but she does other shit that bothers me. Now I know some may say just to talk to her about it, but I can see myself just cursing her ass out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saboricua

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Don't curse her out, remember she is chunk chunk's grandma. Just ask her why she is doing it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:05 pm

msain wrote:
a while ago my daughter went to visit her paternal grand parents. Of course I packed more than what she needed, clothes and all. So as I'm getting email of pictures with my baby with her kin folks and such, none of the clothing she had on was clothes that I packed for her and plus her hair was in a lot of ponytails (which I hate). I didn't trip, her grandma was probably excited and all. Well recently, her grandmother came to Atlanta for two days. If I had her watch my baby for a few hours or if she wanted to take her out with her somewhere, she changes her clothes/hair again. I don't know if I'm making a big deal out of nothing. but she does other shit that bothers me. Now I know some may say just to talk to her about it, but I can see myself just cursing her ass out.

lol grandmothers are like that. I remember when I was young and my mom used to pack snacks for me when I woiuld go to my grandma's house and my grandma would not give them to me, she would give me fruit instead. She was a nurse though lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
msain

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:10 pm

saboricua wrote:
Don't curse her out, remember she is chunk chunk's grandma. Just ask her why she is doing it?

that's why i didn't trip at first. but she knows I don't like her hair a certain way lol. even my mother tells me I need to do something different with her hair lol. but I don't understand the reason for her constantly changing her clothes and shit. as if what I buy for her aint cute enough. I'm going to have her father ask her about LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saboricua

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:24 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 pm

girl you sound like me. my mother in law is like that with my kids. I tell my husband he needs to intervene lol, for i do something crazy
Back to top Go down
msain

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 am

I told my baby's dad to talk to her lol. he doesn't see a problem with it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blacknmild

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:59 am

Big deal out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm

wondering* how does she do you daughter's hair?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
msain

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

1000 of those ugly ass ponytails with tons of ribbons...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HitCity

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm

eww, i hate that hairstyle on little girls especially if they are bald headed or shall I say with short hair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nia

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:54 am

HitCity wrote:
eww, i hate that hairstyle on little girls especially if they are bald headed or shall I say with short hair

LMAO. Sadly I see that errday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up   

Back to top Go down

my baby's grandmother is gonna make me fuck her up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1