Lemon Lime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread

Go down 
+4
jazzi
msain
LottaBody
Velvet
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Velvet

The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread Empty
PostSubject: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:40 pm

I guess I can make a thread over here lol. Post swatches here and don't forget the brand. When my camera charge I will post some.
Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:26 pm

I don't feel like snaping shots then uploading them and then uploading to a photo hosting site, so I'll just post pictures lol. Sorry, lazy moment. I love Sally Henson Lip Inflation gloss. It doesnt give a bold color but just enough for class. The color is sheer Mocha
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 143hjso
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 2ih4jgo
Back to top Go down
LottaBody

LottaBody

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Nice lip color. That shade would be too light for me. I stick to the darker shades lol.
Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:30 pm

^lol, but you would be surprised how some light shades look good on black women.
Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:43 pm

I like the ELF in cherry tart. Can't beat the price is only a dollar.
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread Ng8qs9The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 2641d2a
Back to top Go down
LottaBody

LottaBody

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Where do you get the Elf products from. I never seen them in the store. I live Covergirl Queen Collection gloss. Not in this shade, but it's not letting me download the swatch. I like the color in sugar and spice.
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread I35rtt
Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:54 pm

^either Big Lots or Target.
Back to top Go down
Glamour

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:35 am

I like the Lustreglass. People say it's too sticky but you have to use a good lip moisturizer
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 33nz4ox
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:40 pm

my kind of thread lol. I've been buying lip glosses like crazy. These are all from victoria's secret. From left to right
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 2njm2r5
Cherry bomb, (my fave), cupcake, grapefruit
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Velvet wrote:
I like the ELF in cherry tart. Can't beat the price is only a dollar.
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread Ng8qs9The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 2641d2a

I use the ruby slipper. I love that color. It's almost similar to the one you posted. I usually find Elf and Target, but Super Target doesn't carry it.

ETA; I also used the lustrglass, nice color but yes it very sticky.
Back to top Go down
jazzi

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:49 pm

msain wrote:
my kind of thread lol. I've been buying lip glosses like crazy. These are all from victoria's secret. From left to right
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 2njm2r5
Cherry bomb, (my fave), cupcake, grapefruit

hmmmm, I may have to try those. I stick with my cherry flavored carmax lol
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:51 pm

lol, they can be a little sticky. But I always use a scrub and lip balm before applying anything to my lips/
Back to top Go down
jazzi

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:54 pm

I use mary kay lip scrub sometimes.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm

I use plain ol queen helen scrub. it's really a facial scrub, but hell, it works just as fine on the lips.

Hold on. I'm about to swatch my black radiance bronze elegance.
Back to top Go down
jazzi

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:59 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
bella

bella

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Nice colors.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:20 pm

The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 240zl94l to r
loreal glam shine in Diva and Black Radiance in black elegant. I wore this color for a long time, now I'm into lighter shades.

The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread Glamshine-XL
Back to top Go down
jazzi

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:17 pm

I don't know if I like the bronze Elegant lol. It look doo doo brown LOL. The glam shine, I like that one.
Back to top Go down
Terrica

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:09 pm

^^I like that color lol.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 am

LOL, it actually more of a burgundy color. I was using my webcam, so the color didn't show well LOL. I wore that for years.
Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm

I like Max Factor actually the colors on the left. they're alright nothing spectacular either.
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread Unique-lip-gloss
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:14 am

yall some cheating asses lol. swatch doesn't not mean to copy and paste. Anyway I have the Elf gloss when I was going through my pink phase lol.
The first color does nothing for me lol
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread Okvbwi
Pink Kiss, Watermelon
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 2807_superglossylipshine_prodpage
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:51 pm

I got all of these for a dollar from cvs. I normally buy all my girly stuff on the weekends, but everything be picked over. I went yesterday and they had just put out a whole bunch of sale products. The Hip gloss is normally like $6-8.
The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread 8x0jk9
The 266 is the truth, I haven't try the others. The last one is by Maybelline.
Back to top Go down
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Girl you lucked up all that for a dollar. Hip (imo) is one of the better drug store brand. Damn, i need to go to Cvs lol.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 pm

lol, and I'm not swatching them. that's the good shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread   The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The lipstick/lipgloss swatch thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next