Lemon Lime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R&B101

R&B101

Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Behind the scenes of Hello Good Morning
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:29 pm

They are so fucking force!
Back to top Go down
R&B101

R&B101

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:30 pm

I need for Dawn to go solo. Her voice is amazing.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:33 pm

somehow I don't see that happening. About 6 months after thier album, I dont expect to hear from Dawn lol. I think Kalenna will be fine though.
Back to top Go down
R&B101

R&B101

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:34 pm

msain wrote:
somehow I don't see that happening. About 6 months after thier album, I dont expect to hear from Dawn lol. I think Kalenna will be fine though.

Dawn is much more marketable than Kalenna.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:37 pm

R&B101 wrote:
msain wrote:

Come the fuck on...You giving Don too much credit, she may look a smidgen better than Kelenna, but that doesnt make her cute. I'm not talking about looks anyway. Dawn's going to have the curse of being on a reality show, but Kelenna was already behind the scenes. People don't know much about her and that could be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
R&B101

R&B101

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Dawn is cute when she wanna be.
Back to top Go down
bella

bella

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:40 pm

msain wrote:
R&B101 wrote:
msain wrote:

Come the fuck on...You giving Don too much credit, she may look a smidgen better than Kelenna, but that doesnt make her cute. I'm not talking about looks anyway. Dawn's going to have the curse of being on a reality show, but Kelenna was already behind the scenes. People don't know much about her and that could be a good thing.

DEAD lol. I don't think Dawn will do extremely well solo. She has fans though. She may have moderate success.
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:42 pm

R&B101 wrote:

That's the thing though, she needs to be cute when everybody wants her to be, not just when she wants to be LMAO
Back to top Go down
bella

bella

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:44 pm

^^Girl you are too funny lol
Back to top Go down
R&B101

R&B101

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:46 pm

msain wrote:
R&B101 wrote:

That's the thing though, she needs to be cute when everybody wants her to be, not just when she wants to be LMAO

Ha! but she sounds good here
Back to top Go down
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm not doubting her skills. I used to bump this all the time. So What before she became famous.
Back to top Go down
bella

bella

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:59 pm

That reminds me of Drop it low, dawn swagger jackin lol
Back to top Go down
R&B101

R&B101

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:01 pm

It is kind of similar. I like both of the songs. Ester>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Back to top Go down
jazzi

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:53 pm

msain wrote:
R&B101 wrote:

lol, i for one dont find anything amazing about dawn. her singing is just alright to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)   Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirty Money-Behind the Swagg (video)
Page 1 of 1