Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheChi

PostSubject: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   Fri May 28, 2010 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
TheChi

PostSubject: Re: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   Fri May 28, 2010 12:25 am

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/xfubno.jpg[IMG]
Back to top Go down
TheChi

PostSubject: Re: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   Fri May 28, 2010 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   Fri May 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Buckey has lost a lot of weight and diamond was it neccessary for all them colors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   Fri May 28, 2010 3:03 pm

D. woods got skinner too

PostSubject: Re: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   Fri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm

I met buckey before and she was smaller then. She also was very nice, I was promoting something and she actually was courteous and listened to what I had to say lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 am

D.woods would look so much better if she does something better with her hair. Remember when she was in Lloyd video. She was hot.
Back to top Go down
R&B101

PostSubject: Re: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   Sun May 30, 2010 9:42 am

No to all, except Luda's chick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)   

Back to top Go down

Havana night club pictures (D. Woods, Diamond, Buckey and more)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1