Lemon Lime

Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poppin clubs in Atlanta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keke

Poppin clubs in Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Poppin clubs in Atlanta   Poppin clubs in Atlanta EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:02 am

Msain, I heard you are the party animal.
Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: Poppin clubs in Atlanta   Poppin clubs in Atlanta EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:06 am

I live in atlanta, but I mainly go to Dreams. people say it's ghetto, but I like it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keke

PostSubject: Re: Poppin clubs in Atlanta   Poppin clubs in Atlanta EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:09 am

I'm new to Atlanta and I haven't heard of dreamz. I keep hearing about Compound and Ixchelon 3000. I haven't been to either.
Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: Poppin clubs in Atlanta   Poppin clubs in Atlanta EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:11 am

3000 and Compound are new, that's probably why you hear more about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keke

PostSubject: Re: Poppin clubs in Atlanta   Poppin clubs in Atlanta EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:13 am

How is dreamz. I like ghetto clubs lol. Atlanta have some prissy ass bitches here lol
Back to top Go down
MissAtl

MissAtl

PostSubject: Re: Poppin clubs in Atlanta   Poppin clubs in Atlanta EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:15 am

lol at prissy bitches. Dreamz is cool, people actually dance and have a good time. It's big, but can get crowded and sweaty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
msain

msain

PostSubject: Re: Poppin clubs in Atlanta   Poppin clubs in Atlanta EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:29 am

Keke wrote:
Msain, I heard you are the party animal.

huh? lol, since I had my daughter I havent been out much. Maybe like once a month or twice if I can. I tend to go to mixed clubs, like Sutra, Life. I've been to Dreamz when Frank Ski was the dj, it's cool and yes a little ghetto. Opera is another hot spot. I went to Compound about 2 weeks ago, it's nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppin clubs in Atlanta   Poppin clubs in Atlanta Empty

Back to top Go down

Poppin clubs in Atlanta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Lime :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com